GitHub projects for Docker
- Optimize Your Experience with Containers. Make Your Containers Better, Smaller, More Secure and Do Less to Get There (free and open source!)
- Dockerfile best practices
- “Distroless” images contain only your application and its runtime dependencies. They do not contain package managers, shells or any other programs you would expect to find in a standard Linux distribution.
- A process for automating Docker container base image updates.
- The Docker Bench for Security is a script that checks for dozens of common best-practices around deploying Docker containers in production.